Humor Top Blogs
Blog Directory - Blogged
Whats Up With That? at Blogged
Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

QUARTERBACKS, BEER BONGS AND SORORITY GIRLS

Recently, Matt Leinart got himself into hot water. That’s hot tub water with four sorority girls. For those of you that are unaware, Leinart is the young up and coming quarterback for the Arizona Cardinals. It appears he has hosted a party at his home that was attended by a plethora of Arizona State sorority girls. Oh horror. Oh Matt, why did you do it? The NFL of course, is annoyed by all of this and so is his coach who has publicly chastised Matt’s behavior. I know why he did it. Because he can! I know why everyone else is upset. They weren’t invited. A photo has escaped that shows Matt holding a “beer bong” for a blonde college girl. (Said photo can be viewed by clicking the link at the bottom of this post.) The photo screams, “I’m drunk, I’m surrounded by babes and we have beer. I love football.” Now keep in mind this was all done in the offseason, at his home, and Matt is single, a millionare, just a couple of years out of college and may have been trying to recapture glory moments of his past. The NFL is unhappy because he’s supposed to be a “Role Model.” Right now he’s mine. Actually, this could elevate him to “Hero” status. Now keep in mind, I am not a Cardinals fan. I am however a mega-football fan. The only issue I have with this is that I didn’t get to go. Vince McMahon, when he tried to make his ill-fated XFL was constantly calling the NFL the “No Fun League.” Let’s see, he wasn’t arrested, didn’t murder or assault anyone, didn’t shoot off his mouth about the NFL being a step above slavery, there wasn’t even rumors about drugs at the bash. No he had a beer party, with lots of hot college girls. Dude, you sooo rock. Hugh Hefner is old. Matt could be the heir apparent. I can see it now, Matt’s house, Playboy Mansion south. Leinart has done males everywhere proud. We are all looking at this going “wow, this just doesn’t suck.” The media may be trying to be politically correct in condemning Leinart’s behavior, me, I just want his address.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7978376/Leinart-facing-scrutiny-over-Internet-pics

No comments: