Humor Top Blogs
Blog Directory - Blogged
Whats Up With That? at Blogged
Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory

Friday, April 11, 2008

CAT POOP COFFEE TO BE SERVED IN ENGLAND COFFEE SHOP

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE A DRINK OF CAT POOP COFFEE?
What I am about to tell you is absolutely true. No names have been changed to protect the guilty or anything like that. It appears that a coffee house in London, England is going to be making coffee that has been processed by going through a cat’s digestive system. That’s right, they fish it out of the cat poop. Now here’s the kicker, you only have to pay 50 English pounds (or $100) for this taste treat. O.K. I’m a coffee drinker and I consider myself the adventurous sort. Searching through cat crap for my morning cup of Joe would not work for me. Actually I don’t want my coffee coming from any form of fecal matter, cat, dog, Juan Valdez, his llama, nothing, nada. A man named David Cooper who is supposed to be internationally renowned for his wondrous creations, has come up with this stroke of brilliance. It will be served at Peter Jones’ department store in London. I mention the name so that you know if you stop by there, not to hit the coffee shop. It’s obviously way too expensive and they will apparently put anything in their coffee. Don’t they have a health department in England? The coffee is derived from the Kopi Luwak bean. Kopi Luwak, or Civet coffee, is made from beans eaten, partly digested, and then crapped out by the Indonesian civet cat. Workers collect beans from the plantation floor, wash away the poop and roast them. Here’s my dream job, collecting and breaking up cat crap. I bet their wages are crappy too. Mr Cooper said: “These rare coffees have been slowly hand roasted for around 12 minutes to ensure that we maximize the potential of each coffee. The final roast color is quite dark to ensure that the espresso is perfect for a smooth latte or cappuccino.” Quite dark, yes I’m sure it is, sort of poop colored right? And how about that aroma, essence of litter box. This makes me appreciate my $1.20 cup of generic Columbian so much more. When I visit England, I’m sticking with tea. They don’t pass that through cats do they?

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/article.html?in_article_id=139241&in_page_id=34

1 comment:

mmercado said...

This is really funny!